Wednesday, February 17, 2010

God is Good & Great

"This, however, is my comfort. 'Jesus Christ saw me from eternity; He gave me being; He called me in time; He has freely justified me through faith in His blood; He has in part sanctified me by His Spirit; He will preserve me underneath His everlasting arms till time shall be no more.' Oh the blessedness of these evangelical truths!"
-George Whitefield

Is your week hard? Are you suffering beyond measure? Is Satan buffeting your soul? Guess what? God is good. He has given us the grace needed to overcome whatever worries we have, and He has given us life eternal! Let us rely on God's grace and goodness, freely given to us through Jesus Christ, to get us through whatever darkness we're in!

Here's some hymn to soothe your soul:

-Otus Mostus Postus Lotus

No comments:

Post a Comment